- Jürgen Klopp Gives Update on Liverpool’s Double Injury Concern
- Jürgen Klopp Offers Update on Emre Can Ankle Injury
- Spurs 1-0 Crystal Palace: Wanyama Heads Home Debut Winner
- Burnley 2-0 Liverpool: Jürgen Klopp Post-Game Interview
- Arsenal Handed Fresh Injury Blow as Midfielder is Ruled Out for a Month
Liverpool boss on hand to keep track of Napoli duo
Liverpool boss Kenny Dalglish was at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday evening to keep an eye on talented Napoli duo Edinson Cavani and Ezequiel Lavezzi, reports Setanta Sports.
The Reds have been criticised for their profligacy in front of goal this season and Dalglish could be considering a double swoop for Cavani and Lavezzi to boost his attacking options for next season.
The South American pair were yesterday linked with possible switches to Chelsea yesterday but Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis has attempted to pour cold water over the rumours by claiming that only £100m would tempt him into selling.
Cavani, 24, is an international team mate of Luis Suarez and could be tempted to link up with his fellow Uruguayan at Anfield. Lavezzi, meanwhile, has been capped 16 times by Argentina.
Despite Napoli taking a 3-1 lead to Chelsea on Wednesday, the Italians were knocked out of the Champions League after they were defeated 4-1 on the night after extra-time.
Latest posts by Matthew Wood (see all)
- Manchester United ahead of rivals in chase for Spanish wizard - October 30, 2012
- Teenage Finnish starlet in Liverpool move u-turn - October 30, 2012
- Arsenal keen on landing Newcastle United star - October 30, 2012