- Jürgen Klopp Gives Update on Liverpool’s Double Injury Concern
- Jürgen Klopp Offers Update on Emre Can Ankle Injury
- Spurs 1-0 Crystal Palace: Wanyama Heads Home Debut Winner
- Burnley 2-0 Liverpool: Jürgen Klopp Post-Game Interview
- Arsenal Handed Fresh Injury Blow as Midfielder is Ruled Out for a Month
Bundesliga hotshot a transfer target for Manchester United
Borussia Dortmund forward Robert Lewandowski is a summer transfer target for Manchester United, according to talkSPORT.
Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson was in the stands to watch Borussia Dortmund’s 5-2 cup final victory over Bayern Munich to complete a domestic double – a match in which Lewandowski scored a hat-trick.
Ferguson was thought to be primarily looking at attacking midfielder Shinji Kagawa but would have been impressed by Polish international Lewandowski who took his 2011/12 goalscoring tally to 30.
Undecided about his future, Lewandowski is quoted by talkSPORT: “I do not know what will happen in two months.
“I’ve also thought, ‘What more can I accomplish with Dortmund?’ Difficult.”
Lewandowski will be hoping to play a crucial part in Poland’s bid to perform well at their own European Championships this summer. The tournament co-hosts will play the Czech Republic, Russia and Greece in Group A.
Latest posts by Matthew Wood (see all)
- Manchester United ahead of rivals in chase for Spanish wizard - October 30, 2012
- Teenage Finnish starlet in Liverpool move u-turn - October 30, 2012
- Arsenal keen on landing Newcastle United star - October 30, 2012