- Arsenal Handed Big Boost Ahead of Bayern Munich Tie
- Jürgen Klopp Reveals Fitness Concern Over Key Man Ahead of EFL Cup Tie
- Medical Booked, Bid Accepted, Man Utd Could Announce Transfer Deal This Week
- Chelsea Defender Suffers Big Injury, Scan Reveals He Will Miss Rest of the Season
- 5 Key Arsenal Players Could Miss Chelsea Clash on February 4th
La Liga hotshot rules out Chelsea, Manchester United switch
The Colombian international has scored an impressive 36 goals in his first season for Atletico and has reportedly drawn the attention of both Chelsea and Manchester United after scoring two in the final of the Europa League final against Athletic Bilbao.
Earlier this week, it was reported that Chelsea could offer Spaniard Fernando Torres in exchange for the prolific Falcao who cost Atletico almost £40m last summer.
However, Falcao says that he would like to stay with the La Liga outfit.
“Chelsea or Manchester United? I prefer to stay with Atletico,” he is quoted by talkSPORT.
“Next year with Atletico will be a new challenge. My thoughts are that I have four years left on my contract. I try and ignore rumours. The leaders at the club will take any decisions.”
Falcao, 26, has an existing contract with Madrid that runs until the end of the 2015/16 season.
Latest posts by Matthew Wood (see all)
- Manchester United ahead of rivals in chase for Spanish wizard - October 30, 2012
- Teenage Finnish starlet in Liverpool move u-turn - October 30, 2012
- Arsenal keen on landing Newcastle United star - October 30, 2012