- Arsenal Handed Big Boost Ahead of Bayern Munich Tie
- Jürgen Klopp Reveals Fitness Concern Over Key Man Ahead of EFL Cup Tie
- Medical Booked, Bid Accepted, Man Utd Could Announce Transfer Deal This Week
- Chelsea Defender Suffers Big Injury, Scan Reveals He Will Miss Rest of the Season
- 5 Key Arsenal Players Could Miss Chelsea Clash on February 4th
Championship clubs eyeing Chelsea starlet
Championship clubs Wolves and Middlesbrough are looking to land Chelsea midfielder Josh McEachran, according to Sky Sports.
The highly rated 19-year-old came through the ranks at Chelsea and has been tipped for great things but has struggled to break through into the first team at Stamford Bridge.
He spend the second half of last season on loan at Swansea where he was expected to be a regular in the first team. However, the emergence of Gylfi Sigurdsson, who plays in a similar position, meant he was restricted to only a few substitute appearances.
Ideally, McEachran would prefer to stay at Chelsea and fight for a place but the arrival of the likes of Eden Hazard, Marko Marin and Oscar have further complicated the situation.
Now it appears the Blues could be looking for him to move to the Championship and a host of clubs are competing for his signature.
Among those are Wolves and Middlesbrough who are both hopeful of landing the England Under-21 starlet.
Follow me on twitter @Rohil512.
Latest posts by Rohil Daya (see all)
- Di Matteo sacking shows the ruthless side of Abramovich - November 22, 2012
- Fellaini prepared to leave for Champions League football - November 22, 2012
- Mourinho will quit Real Madrid in the summer, claims former chief - November 22, 2012