Chelsea, Manchester United must be patient in chase for Italian

By on October 31, 2012 - 52 views

Manchester United and Chelsea have been told to wait until next summer before approaching Genoa defender Mario Sampirisi, according to talkSPORT.

The 19-year-old has been attracting the attention of the Premier League teams, as well as a variety of European sides, due to a string of impressive displays for the Serie A club.

However, reports suggest that the pair have been told by his employers to forget about making an approach until at least next summer.

Since his senior debut earlier this year, the full-back’s displays have earned much adulation from the Italian media, leading to speculation that he could leave the club.

United and Chelsea scouts have reportedly watched the youngster, which may tempt them to make a bid in the near future.

The club’s hierarchy are believed to be unwilling to let him leave during the winter transfer window as they hope to nurture his development ahead of a big money move in the future.

The following two tabs change content below.

Leave a Reply

Your e-mail address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Powered by Live Score & Live Score App