- Confirmed: Liverpool Star Ruled Out of Arsenal Clash
- Arsenal Star ‘Convinced’ He Will Win Ballon d’Or
- Man Utd & Liverpool Locked in 7-way Battle for Brazilian International
- Arsenal & Liverpool Alerted as Čech Hints at Summer Move
- [Photo] Liverpool Player Posts Snap of Injured Ankle Suffered vs Man Utd
Reading ‘interested in’ 10 new recruits – including Arsenal winger
GetReading claim wealthy Reading owner Anton Zingarevich looks set to give Brian McDermott the funds to improve a squad that is still searching for its first Premier League win of the season.
Zingarevich is said to be interested in ten new additions for the Premier League new boys with one name on the list believed to be Arsenal’s out-of-favour winger Andrei Arshavin.
Zingarevich has already added Pavel Pogrebnyak to the Royals and is hoping to use him to lure another Russian to the Madejski in January.
The 30-year-old reportedly told a Russian sports website: “Arshavin is interesting for Reading. But he is one of 10 players that we are interested in.”
Earlier in the season, Zingarevich also announced that Reading are looking to bring Real Madrid winger Denis Cheryshev and although no move has materialised as of yet, a switch could still be on the cards.