- Arsenal Handed Big Boost Ahead of Bayern Munich Tie
- Jürgen Klopp Reveals Fitness Concern Over Key Man Ahead of EFL Cup Tie
- Medical Booked, Bid Accepted, Man Utd Could Announce Transfer Deal This Week
- Chelsea Defender Suffers Big Injury, Scan Reveals He Will Miss Rest of the Season
- 5 Key Arsenal Players Could Miss Chelsea Clash on February 4th
Arsenal line-up shock bid for QPR engima
Arsenal are prepared to turn to QPR attacker Adel Taarabt if they fail in their £7m bid for Wilfried Zaha, according to the Daily Mirror.
Boss Arsene Wenger intends to strengthen his forward line in January and highly-rated Crystal Palace attacker Zaha is at the top of his shopping list.
However, Wenger has kept tabs on the improving form of 23-year-old Taarabt and is prepared to make a bid for the Moroccan and new Palace manager Ian Holloway is desperate to keep hold of star asset Zaha.
Arsenal have fallen into a slump after a bright start to the season and Wenger has questioned his players’ desire to go out and win football matches. Wenger feels that freshening things up may help the situation.
But the Gunners face competition from Spurs, Chelsea and Manchester City for Zaha’s signature and their estimated £7m bid may fall short of Palace’s evaluation of the player.
Palace are holding out for £15m plus as they believe Zaha is the hottest property outside the Premier League.
Follow me on twitter @Rohil512.
Latest posts by Rohil Daya (see all)
- Di Matteo sacking shows the ruthless side of Abramovich - November 22, 2012
- Fellaini prepared to leave for Champions League football - November 22, 2012
- Mourinho will quit Real Madrid in the summer, claims former chief - November 22, 2012