- Arsenal Handed Big Boost Ahead of Bayern Munich Tie
- Jürgen Klopp Reveals Fitness Concern Over Key Man Ahead of EFL Cup Tie
- Medical Booked, Bid Accepted, Man Utd Could Announce Transfer Deal This Week
- Chelsea Defender Suffers Big Injury, Scan Reveals He Will Miss Rest of the Season
- 5 Key Arsenal Players Could Miss Chelsea Clash on February 4th
Fulham to compete with top Euro clubs for Molde defender
Talksport are reporting that Fulham are lining up a move for Molde defender Vegard Forren in January.
Forren was one of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s star performers as the former Manchester United striker led Molde to their second Norwegian title in successive years – but Solskjaer faces a fight to keep hold of his prize assets with many being eyed by top European clubs.
Forren mad 40 appearances for Molde last season, bagging on two occasions accumulating to five strikes in 145 outings for Molde since his debut in 2007.
The 24-year-old is also said to attracting the interest of Everton and hasn’t attempted to hide his dream of playing in one of Europe’s biggest leagues after rejecting two offers to join Club Brugge in Belgium in December 2011.
The centre-half has just a solitary international cap which came in January of this year but ran ten times for Norway Under-21s, finding the net twice.