- Jürgen Klopp Gives Update on Liverpool’s Double Injury Concern
- Jürgen Klopp Offers Update on Emre Can Ankle Injury
- Spurs 1-0 Crystal Palace: Wanyama Heads Home Debut Winner
- Burnley 2-0 Liverpool: Jürgen Klopp Post-Game Interview
- Arsenal Handed Fresh Injury Blow as Midfielder is Ruled Out for a Month
Liverpool eyeing move for Championship starlet
Liverpool are lining up a £5m bid to bring Thomas Ince back to Anfield, according to the Daily Mirror.
Ince left Liverpool at the start of last season due to a lack of first team opportunities and has since done very well for Blackpool.
The 20-year-old was close to gaining promotion with the Tangerines, scoring in the narrow 1-2 defeat against West Ham in the Play-off Finals at Wembley in May.
He has continued his good form this season, scoring nine goals and providing six assists in fourteen appearances in the league.
The attacker is now being chased by several Premier League sides, including Liverpool’s arch-rivals Manchester United. However Liverpool are favorites for his signature and are also entitled to 35 per cent of his sale price.
If he does join the club, Ince would provide much needed impetus going forward as Brendan Rodgers continues to struggle with a depleted attack with only one recognized striker available.
Follow me on twitter @Rohil512 .
Latest posts by Rohil Daya (see all)
- Di Matteo sacking shows the ruthless side of Abramovich - November 22, 2012
- Fellaini prepared to leave for Champions League football - November 22, 2012
- Mourinho will quit Real Madrid in the summer, claims former chief - November 22, 2012