- Arsenal Handed Big Boost Ahead of Bayern Munich Tie
- Jürgen Klopp Reveals Fitness Concern Over Key Man Ahead of EFL Cup Tie
- Medical Booked, Bid Accepted, Man Utd Could Announce Transfer Deal This Week
- Chelsea Defender Suffers Big Injury, Scan Reveals He Will Miss Rest of the Season
- 5 Key Arsenal Players Could Miss Chelsea Clash on February 4th
Liverpool eyeing move for Championship starlet
Liverpool are lining up a £5m bid to bring Thomas Ince back to Anfield, according to the Daily Mirror.
Ince left Liverpool at the start of last season due to a lack of first team opportunities and has since done very well for Blackpool.
The 20-year-old was close to gaining promotion with the Tangerines, scoring in the narrow 1-2 defeat against West Ham in the Play-off Finals at Wembley in May.
He has continued his good form this season, scoring nine goals and providing six assists in fourteen appearances in the league.
The attacker is now being chased by several Premier League sides, including Liverpool’s arch-rivals Manchester United. However Liverpool are favorites for his signature and are also entitled to 35 per cent of his sale price.
If he does join the club, Ince would provide much needed impetus going forward as Brendan Rodgers continues to struggle with a depleted attack with only one recognized striker available.
Follow me on twitter @Rohil512 .
Latest posts by Rohil Daya (see all)
- Di Matteo sacking shows the ruthless side of Abramovich - November 22, 2012
- Fellaini prepared to leave for Champions League football - November 22, 2012
- Mourinho will quit Real Madrid in the summer, claims former chief - November 22, 2012