- Jürgen Klopp Gives Update on Liverpool’s Double Injury Concern
- Jürgen Klopp Offers Update on Emre Can Ankle Injury
- Spurs 1-0 Crystal Palace: Wanyama Heads Home Debut Winner
- Burnley 2-0 Liverpool: Jürgen Klopp Post-Game Interview
- Arsenal Handed Fresh Injury Blow as Midfielder is Ruled Out for a Month
Norwich lining up Arsenal and West Ham strikers
Norwich City boss Chris Hughton is looking towards Arsenal striker Marouane Chamakh and West Ham forward Carlton Cole as he looks to add more firepower to his attack, according to the Daily Mail.
The Canaries have managed to score only eight goals in 11 Premier League matches so far this season, the second lowest tally above Sunderland.
Hughton is set for talks with chief executive David McNally as he seeks the necessary funds for the upcoming January transfer window.
Chamakh has yet to make an appearance in the Premier League this season, falling out of favor with manager Arsene Wenger after a series of lackluster performances last season.
Cole, on the other hand, was first choice at Upton Park until the arrival of Andy Carroll and played an instrumental role in guiding the Hammers back to the Premier League.
However, he has failed to score in the Premier League despite making nine appearances so far this season.
The current strikers on Norwich’s books, Holt and Morison, have failed to make the same impact as they did in their debut seasons in the Premier League.
Follow me on twitter @Rohil512.
Latest posts by Rohil Daya (see all)
- Di Matteo sacking shows the ruthless side of Abramovich - November 22, 2012
- Fellaini prepared to leave for Champions League football - November 22, 2012
- Mourinho will quit Real Madrid in the summer, claims former chief - November 22, 2012