- Arsenal Handed Big Boost Ahead of Bayern Munich Tie
- Jürgen Klopp Reveals Fitness Concern Over Key Man Ahead of EFL Cup Tie
- Medical Booked, Bid Accepted, Man Utd Could Announce Transfer Deal This Week
- Chelsea Defender Suffers Big Injury, Scan Reveals He Will Miss Rest of the Season
- 5 Key Arsenal Players Could Miss Chelsea Clash on February 4th
Arsenal in move for Liverpool Starlet
Arsenal are interested in a part exchange deal involving Theo Walcott and Raheem Sterling, reports The Sun.
Walcott has long been the latest Arsenal star linked with a potential move away from The Emirates with contract talks stalling. As his contract expires in the summer the north London club could be looking to cash in on the winger, and with Liverpool long time admirers, Arsene Wenger looks set to offer Walcott and £8m for wonder kid Raheem Sterling.
The 17 year old has impressed greatly since breaking into the Liverpool first team last year but has really come to the fore this term, being a regular name on the team sheet and enjoying impressive games against Arsenal and Sunderland among others.
This has prompted Wenger to move for the Winger in exchange for Walcott, who he seems to be resigned to losing, in an attempt to add to his plethora of young British talent.
However, whilst the capture of Sterling would be an exciting one, Arsenal fans could be forgiven for being unhappy if Walcott were to leave; the speedster has been arguably their best performer this season, albeit only from the bench and his departure would be the latest in a string of big names to move away from the club.
Latest posts by Johnny Burrow (see all)
- David Villa wants Arsenal move - January 5, 2013
- Tottenham looking to make room in midfield for Holtby - January 5, 2013
- West Brom set for Dorrans exit - January 5, 2013