- Arsenal Handed Big Boost Ahead of Bayern Munich Tie
- Jürgen Klopp Reveals Fitness Concern Over Key Man Ahead of EFL Cup Tie
- Medical Booked, Bid Accepted, Man Utd Could Announce Transfer Deal This Week
- Chelsea Defender Suffers Big Injury, Scan Reveals He Will Miss Rest of the Season
- 5 Key Arsenal Players Could Miss Chelsea Clash on February 4th
Chelsea left back subject of huge contract offer
There have long been rumours of Chelsea left back Ashley Cole moving to Paris Saint-Germain in the summer upon the expiry of his current deal with the London club, and today that move has become all the more likely.
The Daily Star reports that the French outfit, managed by former Blues boss Carlo Ancelotti, are ready to offer the England international £250,000 per week to ply his trade in Ligue Un.
If the deal were to materialise and those were the figures involved, Cole would be in the illustrious company of Didier Drogba, Samuel Eto’o and more as one of the sport’s top earners.
Cole is free to talk to clubs in January over a possible move, and a trip across the channel is looking increasingly likely – the player’s mother hinted at a move to PSG, and it is reported that the opportunity to line up alongside talents such as Lavezzi, Ibrahimovic, Thiago Silva and Lucas Moura could make the move an appealing one for the flying full back.
Latest posts by Johnny Burrow (see all)
- David Villa wants Arsenal move - January 5, 2013
- Tottenham looking to make room in midfield for Holtby - January 5, 2013
- West Brom set for Dorrans exit - January 5, 2013