- Arsenal target Rémy rules out permanent Newcastle move
- RvP forcing his way out of Manchester United?
- Chelsea vs Tottenham preview, form, team news, predicted line-ups + key man
- Arsenal vs Everton preview, form, team news, predicted line-ups + key man
- West Brom vs Manchester United preview, form, team news, predicted line-ups + key man
Fellaini prepared to leave for Champions League football
Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini will leave the club if they fail to qualify for the Champions League, according to the Daily Mirror.
The 25-year-old Belgian has been instrumental for The Blues this season, scoring six goals and providing four assists so far. Fellaini has made his desire to play in the Champions League clear, and he hopes to do that with Everton.
“I want to play in the Champions League, and if Everton finish in the top four then I’m happy to stay here – I’d love to do that with Everton.
“I want to do that. I want to improve as a player, and I want to give everything for Everton. They brought me here from Standard Liege and gave me my chance to play in the Premier League, and I always want to repay them for that.
“I had two big injuries and they stuck by me and I worked very hard to come back from them. I feel good now in terms of my fitness, and I want to go to the next level, in the Champions League.”
He is one of the most wanted players in Europe right now with the likes of Manchester United, Arsenal and Chelsea all being linked with him.
Follow me on twitter @Rohil512.