- Arsenal Handed Big Boost Ahead of Bayern Munich Tie
- Jürgen Klopp Reveals Fitness Concern Over Key Man Ahead of EFL Cup Tie
- Medical Booked, Bid Accepted, Man Utd Could Announce Transfer Deal This Week
- Chelsea Defender Suffers Big Injury, Scan Reveals He Will Miss Rest of the Season
- 5 Key Arsenal Players Could Miss Chelsea Clash on February 4th
Guardiola won’t make any decision until January
The Agent of Pep Guardiola has said the Spaniard will not make a decision on his future before 2013 at the earliest, according to the Daily Mail.
Guardiola has been linked with numerous jobs in England during his time out of the game. He is currently taking time off in New York and is said to be reluctant to return to management so soon.
His agent Josep Maria Orobitg was quoted today as telling Brazilian website LanceNet:
‘Pep Guardiola will not decide anything before January.
‘I was with him in New York 15 days ago and he told me that he will not decide before January or February which team he will coach or if he will sit on any bench next season.
‘It doesn’t matter what happens, before that period he will not take any decision with any club nor with any national team.
‘Only he will decide his future, he has the personality to do that. Now he is with his family, resting, reading, enjoying his hobbies, watching football… in January he will start to think about which team he will lead next season.’
Guardiola will be the favorite for the Chelsea job as soon as he decides to return. For now though, Benitez is in-charge at Stamford Bride and has hired Bolo Zenden to be his assistant for the rest of the season.
Follow me on twitter @Rohil512.
Latest posts by Rohil Daya (see all)
- Di Matteo sacking shows the ruthless side of Abramovich - November 22, 2012
- Fellaini prepared to leave for Champions League football - November 22, 2012
- Mourinho will quit Real Madrid in the summer, claims former chief - November 22, 2012