- Jürgen Klopp Gives Update on Liverpool’s Double Injury Concern
- Jürgen Klopp Offers Update on Emre Can Ankle Injury
- Spurs 1-0 Crystal Palace: Wanyama Heads Home Debut Winner
- Burnley 2-0 Liverpool: Jürgen Klopp Post-Game Interview
- Arsenal Handed Fresh Injury Blow as Midfielder is Ruled Out for a Month
City lining up swoop for Palace star, Zaha
Manchester City are believed to be preparing a £15 million bid for Crystal Palace’s young sensation; Wilfried Zaha according to The Sun.
City are determined to land the Palace star who has caught the attention of the football world after being awarded with his first England cap. A host of big name clubs are also in contention to sign the Ivory Coast born player including; Arsenal, Tottenham and Liverpool.
Crystal Palace have made their intentions clear that they not in a rush to sell Zaha and are determined to keep hold of the player as they bid to reach the top flight. The London club are now in a sound financial footing after years being dubbed a “selling club”.
Zaha has two and half years remaining on his current contract and Palace can decide to keep hold of the player until the end of the season.