- Arsenal Handed Big Boost Ahead of Bayern Munich Tie
- Jürgen Klopp Reveals Fitness Concern Over Key Man Ahead of EFL Cup Tie
- Medical Booked, Bid Accepted, Man Utd Could Announce Transfer Deal This Week
- Chelsea Defender Suffers Big Injury, Scan Reveals He Will Miss Rest of the Season
- 5 Key Arsenal Players Could Miss Chelsea Clash on February 4th
Arsenal eye Reading defender Morrison
Reports in the Daily Star claim that Arsenal are keeping tabs on the impressive young Reading defender Sean Morrison with a view to buy him in the January transfer window.
Morrison has only made six Premier League appearances but has made a big impression in that time, eve popping up with a goal in Reading’s 3-2 league defeat against Wigan last weekend.
The 6’4 defender has been watched by Arsenal scouts and the Gunners are keen to bring the player to the Emirates Stadium. However it may take a hefty offer as the player is tied down to Reading until 2016 having signed from Swindon Town last January.
It is expected that Morrison will be called up to the next England Under-21 squad having caught the eye of manager Stuart Pearce too.
Latest posts by Elliott Bretland (see all)
- Inter dismisses Sneijder – Is Alex Ferguson still interested? - December 19, 2012
- Dani Alves to replace Sagna at Emirates? - December 19, 2012
- Liverpool target Arda Turan wants to leave Atletico - December 19, 2012