- Jürgen Klopp Gives Update on Liverpool’s Double Injury Concern
- Jürgen Klopp Offers Update on Emre Can Ankle Injury
- Spurs 1-0 Crystal Palace: Wanyama Heads Home Debut Winner
- Burnley 2-0 Liverpool: Jürgen Klopp Post-Game Interview
- Arsenal Handed Fresh Injury Blow as Midfielder is Ruled Out for a Month
Ferguson to replace Nani with Taarabt?
Adel Taarabt could be set to leave Queens Park Rangers in the January transfer window with the Daily Mirror reporting that Manchester United are keen on securing the Moroccan’s services.
New QPR boss Harry Redknapp, who coached Taarabt during their time at Spurs together, could be willing to cash in on the young playmaker in order to spend some much needed money on his new, under-performing squad.
It is believed it would cost United around £15m to prise Taarabt away from Loftus Road. Having seen in him up close during his sides’ 3-1 victory over QPR last Saturday, it is reckoned Sir Alex Ferguson is ready to splash the cash.
Taarabt would be an ideal replacement for Portugal international Nani who looks set to leave the Red Devils this January.
Latest posts by Elliott Bretland (see all)
- Inter dismisses Sneijder – Is Alex Ferguson still interested? - December 19, 2012
- Dani Alves to replace Sagna at Emirates? - December 19, 2012
- Liverpool target Arda Turan wants to leave Atletico - December 19, 2012