- Confirmed: WBA vs Manchester United lineups
- Diego Costa starts! Crystal Palace vs Chelsea preview, form, team news, predicted line-ups + key man
- Confirmed: Manchester City vs Spurs lineups – Soldado starts
- Arsenal vs Hull City preview, form, team news, predicted line-ups + key man
- Manchester City vs Tottenham preview, form, team news, predicted line-ups + key man
Liverpool are lining up a move for Wigan striker
The Mirror is reporting that Liverpool manager, Brendon Rodgers is keen on signing Wigan’s Argentinean striker, Franco Di Santo, whose contract expires at the end of the season. That has alerted Rodgers who knows Di Santo from their days together as young player and coach at Chelsea.
Rodgers has made a habit of signing former players who he rates, trusts and believes in and Di Santo also fits into his style of football
Liverpool are short of attacking options and are expected to finalise the deal to sign Daniel Sturridge from Chelsea next month but Di Santo is another striker who could be heading to Anfield.
Liverpool are expected to allow Andy Carroll, whose on loan to West Ham, to leave on a permanent deal in the summer, having not lived up to his record English transfer of £35 million. Liverpool is reliant on their star striker, Luis Suarez for goals and the signing of Di Santo could take the pressure off him.