- Confirmed: WBA vs Manchester United lineups
- Diego Costa starts! Crystal Palace vs Chelsea preview, form, team news, predicted line-ups + key man
- Confirmed: Manchester City vs Spurs lineups – Soldado starts
- Arsenal vs Hull City preview, form, team news, predicted line-ups + key man
- Manchester City vs Tottenham preview, form, team news, predicted line-ups + key man
Canaries in swoop for Swans striker
Norwich City look set to rival Reading for the signature of 27 year old Swansea City striker Danny Graham.
Brian McDermott had been hoping to lure the former Watford and Carlisle man to the Madjeski but Chris Hughton could ruin those plans as he prepares a £3 million bid for the striker, reports the Daily Mail.
Following his £3.5 million move from Watford to Swansea, Graham featured heavily in Brendan Rodgers’ first and only season with the club in the top division with a relatively strong goal scoring record.
However, Graham’s opportunities with the Welsh club have been curtailed by a resurgent Michu; the Spaniard can play behind the strikers or as an out and out forward and his sensational goal scoring form has made Graham’s opportunities few.
Although Graham has scored in both of his last two games he is believed to want a transfer away from Wales in search of more first team football and would probably be more open to a move to Norwich than Reading, given the precarious nature of the Royals’ status as a top flight club.