- Arsenal Handed Big Boost Ahead of Bayern Munich Tie
- Jürgen Klopp Reveals Fitness Concern Over Key Man Ahead of EFL Cup Tie
- Medical Booked, Bid Accepted, Man Utd Could Announce Transfer Deal This Week
- Chelsea Defender Suffers Big Injury, Scan Reveals He Will Miss Rest of the Season
- 5 Key Arsenal Players Could Miss Chelsea Clash on February 4th
West Brom set for Dorrans exit
West Bromwich Albion manager Steve Clarke has confirmed that Scottish midfielder Graham Dorrans could leave the club this January – and that he won’t stand in the way of any potential transfer.
Dorrans was once a key player for Albion, orchestrating attacks from the heart of midfield, but has been found wanting by Steve Clarke. He is surplus to requirements and as such has found his opportunities for the side limited, so is reported to want a move away from the Hawthorns in search of first team football.
Dorrans has been linked with a move to Wigan of late and Clarke all but confirmed his fate by saying:
“We had an amicable discussion, and we came to the agreement that if something came up in January that was good for the club and good for Graham we would listen to the possibility that Graham could move.
“He will go if there is a suitable offer for him and it suits the club and it suits Graham.”
Dorrans would provide greater creative drive to the Wigan midfield.
Latest posts by Johnny Burrow (see all)
- David Villa wants Arsenal move - January 5, 2013
- Tottenham looking to make room in midfield for Holtby - January 5, 2013
- West Brom set for Dorrans exit - January 5, 2013