- Arsenal vs Everton preview, form, team news, predicted line-ups + key man
- West Brom vs Manchester United preview, form, team news, predicted line-ups + key man
- Where Aaron Ramsey would rank amongst Arsenal’s top earners
- Atlético miss chance to do first double over Real Madrid since 1951
- 12 Luis Suárez stats before he plays game #100
West Brom set for Dorrans exit
West Bromwich Albion manager Steve Clarke has confirmed that Scottish midfielder Graham Dorrans could leave the club this January – and that he won’t stand in the way of any potential transfer.
Dorrans was once a key player for Albion, orchestrating attacks from the heart of midfield, but has been found wanting by Steve Clarke. He is surplus to requirements and as such has found his opportunities for the side limited, so is reported to want a move away from the Hawthorns in search of first team football.
Dorrans has been linked with a move to Wigan of late and Clarke all but confirmed his fate by saying:
“We had an amicable discussion, and we came to the agreement that if something came up in January that was good for the club and good for Graham we would listen to the possibility that Graham could move.
“He will go if there is a suitable offer for him and it suits the club and it suits Graham.”
Dorrans would provide greater creative drive to the Wigan midfield.