- Arsenal Handed Big Boost Ahead of Bayern Munich Tie
- Jürgen Klopp Reveals Fitness Concern Over Key Man Ahead of EFL Cup Tie
- Medical Booked, Bid Accepted, Man Utd Could Announce Transfer Deal This Week
- Chelsea Defender Suffers Big Injury, Scan Reveals He Will Miss Rest of the Season
- 5 Key Arsenal Players Could Miss Chelsea Clash on February 4th
Tottenham looking to make room in midfield for Holtby
Andre Villas Boas is looking to freshen up his Tottenham Hotspur squad by listening to offers for fringe players Tom Huddlestone and Jake Livermore, reports the Daily Mail.
This news comes after the signing of Lewis Holtby from Schalke 04 (although the German under-21 international will only join the side in the summer), meaning that the English duo are surplus to requirements at White Hart Lane.
Tottenham would probably be initially looking to let the players go out on loan, but a bid of somewhere between £3 to 5 million would probably be enough to ensure Tom Huddlestone’s signature; news which may interest Stoke City, who’ve moved for Huddlestone in the past.
Both players could also be forgiven for desiring moves away as they are struggling for first team football at White Hart Lane.
Latest posts by Johnny Burrow (see all)
- David Villa wants Arsenal move - January 5, 2013
- Tottenham looking to make room in midfield for Holtby - January 5, 2013
- West Brom set for Dorrans exit - January 5, 2013