- Arsenal vs Everton preview, form, team news, predicted line-ups + key man
- West Brom vs Manchester United preview, form, team news, predicted line-ups + key man
- Where Aaron Ramsey would rank amongst Arsenal’s top earners
- Atlético miss chance to do first double over Real Madrid since 1951
- 12 Luis Suárez stats before he plays game #100
Liverpool in the hunt for Wesley Sneijder
Liverpool, according to reports in the Daily Mail, are interested in signing Dutch star; Wesley Sneijder if the player is prepared to drop his wage demands.
Galatasary are the only club who have made a firm offer for the Inter Milan player but the Dutch international is waiting for any further offers from other clubs before making his decision. Sneijder is also said to have doubts about moving to Turkey and would prefer to move to a club closer to Holland for family reasons.
Sneijder is certain he will no longer be an Inter Milan player at the end of the transfer window. He told Gazzetta dello Sport:
“Look at the players in this market period must decide what to do and where to go by January 31st and I will too. I’m not in a rush and I won’t be rushed.”
Sneijder was released for the Serie A winter break two games ahead of the rest of the Inter Milan squad and has not featured for the first team since September after rejecting a proposed €2 million euro pay cut.
Sneijder is a player which admired by Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers, and is waiting to see whether the Dutchman is prepared to take a significant multi million pound wage cut.