- Arsenal Star ‘Convinced’ He Will Win Ballon d’Or
- Man Utd & Liverpool Locked in 7-way Battle for Brazilian International
- Arsenal & Liverpool Alerted as Čech Hints at Summer Move
- [Photo] Liverpool Player Posts Snap of Injured Ankle Suffered vs Man Utd
- Arsenal to Bid for United Defender? Contract Up in 15 Months
The Premier League Accumulator: The Top Tips for Victory
This week sees the return of international football, as the home nations compete and strive for qualification to the 2016 European Championships in France. While the Premier League may be on ice until 22 November, however, betting fans may want to review the next range of fixtures before finalising their accumulator ahead of schedule. If you are keen on earning your next Paddy Power accumulator bonus, now is the ideal time to analyse your options and make an informed selection that can deliver a return.
An obvious starting point is Chelsea’s home game against West Bromwich Albion, where the Blues will be looking to continue their unbeaten run and extend their four point lead at the top of the table. Stoke City may also represent good value as part of an accumulator, as they are in excellent form and host bottom club Burnley in their next outing. Southampton should also be backed to emerge victorious from their Monday night encounter at Villa Park, as manager Ronald Koeman has led the Saints to victory in eight of their last nine league games.
In terms of completing a five game accumulator, backing Newcastle at 4/6 to beat Harry Redknapp’s Queens Park Rangers at St. James’ Park also represents good value. The Magpies are unbeaten in five and have won four league games consecutively, having emerged from a horrendous start that saw them rooted to the bottom of the table in September. Experienced fans should also consider backing a draw in the Saturday evening encounter between Arsenal and Manchester United at the Emirates, as both sides have struggled for consistency this terms and can ill-afford to lose further ground on the top four.
Through Paddy Power this accumulator can earn a shade over £100 with a £5 stake, which represents a more than viable return. While it is hard to predict the outcome of any Premier League campaign, game week twelve offers just enough to make it worthwhile.
Latest posts by CSAR (see all)
- Chelsea Bid for Portuguese International - March 26, 2015
- Arsenal & Liverpool Could Land 9-Goal Champions League Hitman for Free - March 26, 2015
- Chelsea to Make Surprise Move for Petr Čech Replacement - March 26, 2015