- Fee Agreed Key Chelsea Target – Could Complete Move in Days
- Liverpool Ready to Agree 8 Goals, 10 Assists Winger Signing
- Central Midfielder Set to Complete Manchester United Transfer in Days
- Confirmed on Sky Sports – Wenger Wants Highly-rated La Liga Star
- Almost Done – Manchester United to Complete Transfer Deal for £25m Star in Hours
Say that again!? Ashley Cole
Football players aren’t renowned for being intelligent and we’re afraid this series isn’t going to do that reputation any good!
Today’s victim is Chelsea star Ashley Cole. His quote comes from a few years back while coming to the end of his time with Arsenal. Check this belter out…
“When I heard Jonathan Barnett (his agent) repeat the figure of £55k, I nearly swerved off the road. ‘He (former Arsenal Director David Dein) is taking the piss Jonathan!’ I yelled down the phone. I was so incensed. I was trembling with anger. I couldn’t believe what I’d heard.”
Yes, that’s right, £55k a week isn’t good enough for Mr Cole. How dare they?
Latest posts by Matthew Wood (see all)
- Manchester United ahead of rivals in chase for Spanish wizard - October 30, 2012
- Teenage Finnish starlet in Liverpool move u-turn - October 30, 2012
- Arsenal keen on landing Newcastle United star - October 30, 2012