- Jürgen Klopp Gives Update on Liverpool’s Double Injury Concern
- Jürgen Klopp Offers Update on Emre Can Ankle Injury
- Spurs 1-0 Crystal Palace: Wanyama Heads Home Debut Winner
- Burnley 2-0 Liverpool: Jürgen Klopp Post-Game Interview
- Arsenal Handed Fresh Injury Blow as Midfielder is Ruled Out for a Month
Say that again!? Ashley Cole
Football players aren’t renowned for being intelligent and we’re afraid this series isn’t going to do that reputation any good!
Today’s victim is Chelsea star Ashley Cole. His quote comes from a few years back while coming to the end of his time with Arsenal. Check this belter out…
“When I heard Jonathan Barnett (his agent) repeat the figure of £55k, I nearly swerved off the road. ‘He (former Arsenal Director David Dein) is taking the piss Jonathan!’ I yelled down the phone. I was so incensed. I was trembling with anger. I couldn’t believe what I’d heard.”
Yes, that’s right, £55k a week isn’t good enough for Mr Cole. How dare they?
Latest posts by Matthew Wood (see all)
- Manchester United ahead of rivals in chase for Spanish wizard - October 30, 2012
- Teenage Finnish starlet in Liverpool move u-turn - October 30, 2012
- Arsenal keen on landing Newcastle United star - October 30, 2012