- Confirmed: Liverpool Star Ruled Out of Arsenal Clash
- Arsenal Star ‘Convinced’ He Will Win Ballon d’Or
- Man Utd & Liverpool Locked in 7-way Battle for Brazilian International
- Arsenal & Liverpool Alerted as Čech Hints at Summer Move
- [Photo] Liverpool Player Posts Snap of Injured Ankle Suffered vs Man Utd
Say that again!? Ashley Cole
Football players aren’t renowned for being intelligent and we’re afraid this series isn’t going to do that reputation any good!
Today’s victim is Chelsea star Ashley Cole. His quote comes from a few years back while coming to the end of his time with Arsenal. Check this belter out…
“When I heard Jonathan Barnett (his agent) repeat the figure of £55k, I nearly swerved off the road. ‘He (former Arsenal Director David Dein) is taking the piss Jonathan!’ I yelled down the phone. I was so incensed. I was trembling with anger. I couldn’t believe what I’d heard.”
Yes, that’s right, £55k a week isn’t good enough for Mr Cole. How dare they?
Latest posts by Matthew Wood (see all)
- Manchester United ahead of rivals in chase for Spanish wizard - October 30, 2012
- Teenage Finnish starlet in Liverpool move u-turn - October 30, 2012
- Arsenal keen on landing Newcastle United star - October 30, 2012