- José Mourinho Considering Wayne Rooney for EFL Cup Final
- José Mourinho Confirms Trio Will Miss Saint-Étienne
- Charlton Loan Arsenal Forward
- £312,500-a-week Champions League Winner Confirms Big Offer to Complete Man Utd Transfer
- Injury News – Man Utd Winger Suffers Injury Blow, Could Miss Rest of Season
Say that again!? Ashley Cole
Football players aren’t renowned for being intelligent and we’re afraid this series isn’t going to do that reputation any good!
Today’s victim is Chelsea star Ashley Cole. His quote comes from a few years back while coming to the end of his time with Arsenal. Check this belter out…
“When I heard Jonathan Barnett (his agent) repeat the figure of £55k, I nearly swerved off the road. ‘He (former Arsenal Director David Dein) is taking the piss Jonathan!’ I yelled down the phone. I was so incensed. I was trembling with anger. I couldn’t believe what I’d heard.”
Yes, that’s right, £55k a week isn’t good enough for Mr Cole. How dare they?
Latest posts by Matthew Wood (see all)
- Manchester United ahead of rivals in chase for Spanish wizard - October 30, 2012
- Teenage Finnish starlet in Liverpool move u-turn - October 30, 2012
- Arsenal keen on landing Newcastle United star - October 30, 2012