- Fee Agreed Key Chelsea Target – Could Complete Move in Days
- Liverpool Ready to Agree 8 Goals, 10 Assists Winger Signing
- Central Midfielder Set to Complete Manchester United Transfer in Days
- Confirmed on Sky Sports – Wenger Wants Highly-rated La Liga Star
- Almost Done – Manchester United to Complete Transfer Deal for £25m Star in Hours
[Video Goals] Chelsea 3-0 Bournemouth: Pedro Brace as Blues Cruise
Chelsea were comfortable 3-0 winners over Bournemouth at Stamford Bridge on Boxing Day to keep their excellent run going.
Antonio Conte’s side have now won a club record 12 consecutive Premier League games and are only two away from matching Arsenal’s Premier League record.
Pedro scored a brace either side of Eden Hazard’s penalty as Bournemouth were no match for the runaway league leaders.
The Spaniard opened the scoring midway through the first half with a majestic 18-yard lob over Artur Boruc after collecting Cesc Fàbregas’s close-range pass.
Eden Hazard doubled Chelsea’s lead from the penalty spot four minutes into the second half. The Belgian superstar won the spot kick himself by wrong-footing Simon Francis who then lunged in on Hazard on the edge of the six-yard box. Hazard picked himself up to roll the ball into the bottom right-hand corner as the Bournemouth goalkeeper dived in the opposite direction.
Pedro made it 3-0 in stoppage time after collecting the ball on the halfway line on a counter-attack. He weaved in both directions on the edge of the area before his effort deflected in off of Harry Arter’s arms.
Watch all the goals from Chelsea 3-0 Bournemouth here:
Latest posts by James Crawford (see all)
- José Mourinho Gives Positive Update Ahead of Stoke Clash - January 20, 2017
- Steven Gerrard Will Re-Join Liverpool in February - January 20, 2017
- Jürgen Klopp Confirms Double Injury Boost - January 20, 2017