- Fee Agreed Key Chelsea Target – Could Complete Move in Days
- Liverpool Ready to Agree 8 Goals, 10 Assists Winger Signing
- Central Midfielder Set to Complete Manchester United Transfer in Days
- Confirmed on Sky Sports – Wenger Wants Highly-rated La Liga Star
- Almost Done – Manchester United to Complete Transfer Deal for £25m Star in Hours
Jürgen Klopp Gives Hint Who Will Start vs Southampton
Liverpool travel to Southampton on Wednesday night for the first leg of their EFL Cup semi-final clash.
The game comes four days after the Reds were held 0-0 at home by League Two promotion contenders Plymouth Argyle in the FA Cup third round.
Should Jürgen Klopp’s side progress in the replay they will host Wolverhampton Wanderers in the next round at the end of January.
Liverpool’s calendar is quickly filling up but their German manager has been using a number of his squad players of late as he made 10 changes to his Premier League side to face Plymouth on Saturday. This contained many youth team players as they fielded their youngest-ever FA Cup starting XI.
Loris Karius returned in goal for the FA Cup clash and on Monday the Liverpool manager hinted that the German will remain in goal on Wednesday night.
Klopp on GK for Southampton: "No final decision, but it is pretty likely Loris will play again."
— Joseph Musker (@Musker_LFC) January 9, 2017
The German goalkeeper had not played since 11 December versus West Ham having been dropped following a number of costly mistakes.
Simon Mignolet is expected to return to the starting lineup when Liverpool face Manchester United at Old Trafford in the Premier League on Sunday.
Latest posts by James Crawford (see all)
- José Mourinho Gives Positive Update Ahead of Stoke Clash - January 20, 2017
- Steven Gerrard Will Re-Join Liverpool in February - January 20, 2017
- Jürgen Klopp Confirms Double Injury Boost - January 20, 2017