- Confirmed: Liverpool Star Ruled Out of Arsenal Clash
- Arsenal Star ‘Convinced’ He Will Win Ballon d’Or
- Man Utd & Liverpool Locked in 7-way Battle for Brazilian International
- Arsenal & Liverpool Alerted as Čech Hints at Summer Move
- [Photo] Liverpool Player Posts Snap of Injured Ankle Suffered vs Man Utd
The month in pictures : November
By Ahmed Umair on December 1, 2010 - 8 views
It’s been a truly thrilling month in the world of football. We have been treated to some mouth-watering ties that will never be forgotten: derby’s dominated the Premier League, Gareth Bale introduced himself to the world against European champions Inter Milan, and Barcelona spanked Jose Mourinho in one of the most humiliating defeats of all time. Enjoy our pick of the pics…
1/11/10 – Kevin Nolan scores a hat-trick as Newcastle beat bitter rivals Sunderland 5-1.
2/11/10 – Rafael Van der Vaart steers Spurs to a 3-1 win over Inter Milan at White Hart Lane.
6/11/10 – Sunderland’s new signing Asamoah Gyan makes an impressive start to life in the Premier League.
7/11/10 – Fernando Torres strikes twice to topple Chelsea at Anfield.
17/11/10 – In-form striker Andy Carroll earns an England call up for a friendly against France.
19/11/10 – Balaji and Venkat seal Blackburn Rovers takeover.
20/11/10 – Tottenham capped off a historic month with a 3-2 win over rivals Arsenal.
27/11/10 -Dimitir Berbatov hits five as Manchester United beat Blackburn 7-1 at Old Trafford.
27/11/10 – Samir Nasri continued his good form with a goal in Arsenal’s 4-2 win over Aston Villa.
28/11/10 – Chelsea draw 1-1 at St James Park, ending a difficult month for Blues boss Carlo Ancelotti.
29/11/10 – Lionel Messi et al set the Camp Nou alight by thumping Mourinho’s Madrid 5-0.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Ahmed Umair (see all)
- Mourinho’s striker: Hulk, Cavani or Schurrle? - June 11, 2013
- EA Sports FIFA 13 Pro Player Challenge’s final destination: Manchester City - December 23, 2012
- Alex Ferguson talks about UEFA’s Financial Fair Play, Messi v Ronaldo and Pep Guardiola - December 19, 2012