- Arsenal Handed Big Boost Ahead of Bayern Munich Tie
- Jürgen Klopp Reveals Fitness Concern Over Key Man Ahead of EFL Cup Tie
- Medical Booked, Bid Accepted, Man Utd Could Announce Transfer Deal This Week
- Chelsea Defender Suffers Big Injury, Scan Reveals He Will Miss Rest of the Season
- 5 Key Arsenal Players Could Miss Chelsea Clash on February 4th
Pub talk – City won’t win title without Tevez
Everyone has a friend who likes to recycle opinions they hear from the media. So, in order to catch them out, Clean Sheets deliver five of the most overused football observations coming to a drinking establishment near you…
“City will not win the title without Carlos Tevez” – Mark Lawrenson on the blues’ chances without their Argentinean captain.
“Sam Allardyce did brilliantly at Blackburn on a shoe string budget” – Kevin Gallagher bemused by the recent sacking of Big Sam.
“Hiring Gary Speed is a risk” – Barry Horne on his former teammates’ new role as Wales manager.
“Stoke do have flair players in Ricardo Fuller and Matthew Etherington” – Chris Kamara sticking up for the Potter’s style of play.
“Newcastle supporters need to get behind Alan Pardew if they are to win games” – Andy Gray gives the new Toon boss a vote of confidence.
Latest posts by Rob Morris (see all)
- Manchester City go prank crazy with bags of flour - May 1, 2011
- Agent claims Liverpool are yet to pounce for Argentine winger - May 1, 2011
- Arsenal captain splits up with Spanish girlfriend - May 1, 2011